Thursday, August 19, 2010

America's Most Wanted Recipes


In the previous post I mentioned the trip to the States. This book is from that trip, a gift. (Thank you!) Its purpose is to offer copycat versions of the dishes that are popular in the restaurants of the United States. Eating in is a lot cheaper than eating out and with this book you can create your favorite restaurant dishes and enjoy them in the comfort of your own home. For me this book is wonderful also because I couldn't go out into a restaurant to eat these dishes even if I wanted to! Not all the restaurants mentioned in the book are familiar to me, so I'm probably going to do some online research about the places to get an idea what kind of restaurants they are and what kind of food they usually serve, before starting to cook from this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails