Thursday, July 9, 2009

My newest purchase


At the annual summer fest of LEAF I made a new but already very close friend, the book that I'm next going to introduce. "Heavenly bread - a different kind of recipe book for those who care" (I haven't found a English translation of the book, hence I'm just translating from Finnish) edited by Anna Braw has alreade proved itself to be a real treasure. The book consists of 200 bread reciped, of which the already tried ones have been wonderful and also of other things worthy of interest: interviews, stories behind the recipes, quotes from The Bible, aforisms, tips for baking and how to treat bread and endearing photographs! I have absolutely fallen in love with this book already and believe it to give me and others joy for a long time to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails